- Proactively develops and improves services for our customers.
- Understands clients' needs.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Administering accounts, customer websites and sending customer updates.
- Provide market feedback to BD and Transportation Sales Teams.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Be a team player by supporting the overflow call volume and operational needs of the Business Development Team.
- Provide support for BD reps during travel.
- Assist in customer bids, rates and problem resolution.
Working relationships: Candidate must be goal oriented, self-motivated and possess strong negotiation skills. Outgoing personality and competitive attitude is a must. Familiarity with Microsoft and related software is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years trucking/logistics experience required.
Submit resume to: email@example.com